There was a problem processing the request.
- Entrepreneurial Couples
- The Who, Why and How of Spinoffs
- Economic Choices of a Nomadic and Isolated Work Force: Shifts in Social Attachment and Their Implications
- In Sickness and in Wealth: Psychological and Sexual Costs of Income Comparison in Marriage
- Fatherhood and Managerial Style: How a Male CEO’s Children Affect the Wages of His Employees
- Home Sweet Home: Entrepreneurs’ Location Choices and the Performance of Their Ventures – Out in print
- Geography, Joint Choices and the Reproduction of Gender Inequality
- Paper accepted for Management Science
- Organizational Change and Employee Stress – Out now
- The effects of becoming an entrepreneur on the use of psychotropics among entrepreneurs and their spouses
Try looking in the monthly archives.
Clusters Entrepreneurship Firm growth Geography Growth Human capital Innovation Knowledge diffusion Location choice Methods Migration Organizational change Organizational routines Performance Prior experiences R&D Regional migration Resistance Social capital Social networks Spinoffs Strategy Stress Wages